Expo Posgrados en Europa, 25 & 26 November 2016
Centro de convenciones Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada, Bogotá
Telecom Bretagne's Master of Science programmes are two-year training courses leading to a high level of expertise in Information Technologies (IT). They are all accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research and fully complies with the EHEA system. MSc programmes on offer:
Research-oriented programmes are also open to students after completion of the first year and can lead to an MSc in Microelectronics, MSc in Photonics or MSc in Signal Processing (see FAQ section).
This valuable Master's programme provides a proven Bridging Semester in English designed for international students. The general structure consists of 4 semesters including a paid internship (more details on each MSc programme webpage):
Generally French course starts between 9 and 13 August and Bridging between 29 August and 4 September.
In addition to being a flagship of European institutes of higher education in telecommunications and computer science, Telecom Bretagne is affiliated with many networks of alliances in France and abroad, as well as a pole for high-level research activities. Strong links with industry have made it possible to reach excellence in pedagogical methods, project-based teaching and corporate research.
Almost half of the students at Telecom Bretagne come from outside France, with more than 50 nationalities on our campuses. This fact reflects a very high intercultural dimension and results in an interesting, enjoyable, multicultural everyday life experience.
Furthermore, the teaching staff consists of internationally renowned specialists in their respective fields.
Our MSc programmes are internationally recognized throughout the European Higher Education System (Bologna Process). These degrees enable students to pursue their doctoral studies at Telecom Bretagne, or in another university or research institution.
This programme is aimed at graduates with a Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree obtained after 4 years’ higher education in either Electronics and/or Computer Science.
Undergraduates can also apply provided that graduation is expected 2 months before the course starts (visa issuing delay).
This programme is for high-level international students. It has to be underlined that a very good level in mathematics is required (more information in the FAQ section).
Good knowledge of French is not mandatory before arrival in France, but candidates are encouraged to begin learning French in their home countries, before departure. In addition to French language courses during the academic year, an optional 3-week intensive French language course is organized by Telecom Bretagne in August. This course is provided for all MSc students at no extra cost (except living expenses, insurance and social activities). Groups are from beginner to intermediate level.
When applying, students must provide evidence of proficiency in the English language. This could include:
Due to possible registration delays, it is highly recommended that candidates begin to prepare the required English language qualification as soon as possible to facilitate the admission and visa acquisition processes.
Standard fees for 24 months are (valid for 2017 Entry):
EU+: Member States of the European Union + Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey
Partial fee waivers may be awarded depending on the quality of students' files. Excellent academic records are definitely required for such discounts.
Some costs may be funded by certain French embassies, by our "Fondation Telecom" (up to €14,000) or within the framework of agreements between certain international institutions.
Compulsory basic medical insurance is €215/year (covering 70% of treatment). An additional healthcare cover is strongly recommended for the remaining 30% (€200/year approx.).
Application for admission must be made online (no application fee). Some documents must be scanned and uploaded (languages accepted: English, Spanish, French). Several admission sessions are scheduled (final deadline is generally 30 April unless another date is announced on the top of this page).
Early application makes it easier to solve scholarship and visa issues before the course starts in August.
See our videos in English, Spanish and thai
Email : info-msc
Skype : For specific questions before or after admission, you can talk directly to Telecom Bretagne's staff via Skype. Conversations can be sheduled on Mondays and Thursdays between 2pm and 4pm, Paris time. Appointements can be obtained via email at info-msc. Please simply specify Skype rendezvous in the subject field, give your Skype ID in the message and indicate your date and time preferences.