Télécom Bretagne is organizing the “6th International Symposium on Turbo Codes and Iterative Information Processing”, from September 6 to 10, in Brest.
The symposium will be an opportunity to acquire a broad overview of the current status of advanced research in iterative methods and their application to information theory and digital communications.
All original contributions will be considered, in both the theoretical and the application fields. The non exhaustive list below gives possible topics for the paper submission:
• Error correction coding
• Turbo codes and LDPC codes
• Coded and turbo coded modulation
• Detection and turbo detection
• Equalization and turbo equalization
• Synchronization and turbo synchronization
• Multi-user detection
• Bounds, performance and convergence
• Algorithms for constituent codes
• Interleaving and graphs
• Fountain codes
• Network coding
• Cooperative communications
• Joint source channel coding and decoding
• Circuits and software
• Current applications and standards
• New applications of the “message passing” method
The title of the symposium has been modified in order to enlarge the scope of the conference. It encompasses new application areas of message passing algorithms (i.e. neurosciences, data fusion …).Contact: mlist@ISTC.telecom-bretagne.eu, tel. 02 98 00 10 28, fax 02 98 00 11 84.